The Heartland Concentrator™ is a direct-contact evaporator where hot gases are mixed with wastewater in our proprietary Low Momentum—High Turbulence (LM-HT®) process.
- No heat exchangers or membranes to foul or corrode
- Little-to-no pre-treatment required
- Exceedingly reliable with only two moving parts.
- Low cost materials of consturction
- Processes the widest range of waste water chemistries
- Uses waste heat to reduce opex
- Concentrates to a saturated brine, slurry or ZLD in a single unit operation
- Best in class availability
- Market leading cost-to-treat